Saturday, March 8, 2014

THE END

It has become clear to me that I do not stand a chance against people like Ben Carson, Allen B. West or Wild Bill.

To be a politician one must look and feel healthy and well fed.  Also they must have a full head of hair.

At best, though the stats were ambiguous, I would have drawn a mere 50,000 votes.  Working to boost that number, even enough to interest the news media, has left me no time to learn what must be learned.  There has been no time to even find out how, where and when to register for the 2016 Presidential race.

Therefore, unless something Miraculous occurs in the short time left, I am out of the running.

Thank you to all who supported and encouraged me at @noseall and those interested about me.

Robert Dean Burlison II

No comments:

Post a Comment