Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Texas Cruz'n: Cruz Explains Why He Should Be GOP Nominee For Pre...

Texas Cruz'n: Cruz Explains Why He Should Be GOP Nominee For Pre...: Sean Hannity tonight gave Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) an uninterrupted 60 seconds to explain why he’s the best Republican to run for ...



Burlison bid for Vice President under Cruz.  To all Cruz says in this video I say "me too".  I addition I want an agreement to work as a Team so that I can also get some of my measures passed by Presidential approval.  It is doubtful that I will have more than one term to get my business done.  The Nation is in such trouble, I believe it will take 2 minds working together, each in his own complimenting specialty and with the intellect to grasp issues and details beyond those specialties and make general decisions for the Nation and World as wholes.



I believe that the V. President, though in reserve, should be just as much capable of being a Presidential figure as the President Elect.  In my case, my power is with the pen like Jefferson.  Unless given time to prepare, I could not deliver a 60 Second message as Cruz does in this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment